Want to help us with the translations? See here how!

September 23, 2008

The Rasmus talk about TH!

(...)

Interviewer: What do you think about the band Tokio Hotel?
Lauri (singer of The Rasmus): We love them (laughs)
.... I think ... I don't know too much about this band ...

Interviewer:Are they big in Finland?
Lauri: Yeah! I think that they're quite huge in Finland. But there're only one thing that I know for sure that they stole our rift.

Interviewer: Which one?
Lauri: It's a song called "Spring Nicht", yeah... It's exactly like a rift in our song "Not Like the Other Girls"... Actually we got that from the fans... The Rasmus's fans . They send us... they made like a video where they edited those two songs after each other.

Interviewer: Very interesting...
Lauri: Yes! ... I wish all the best for the band.. I think they have a good atittude and... some talent to get very far.

(...)

Video Here

Shadows by The Rasmus

No comments: